Rediscover yourself after a “caregiver burnout” and get back to you
Banish your burnout is the go-to program for mental health care workers (psychologists, therapists, coaches, you get the idea…) who are drained and burned out.
- Have you given all you have and all you are?
- Are you in doubt whether you still want to work in the health care business at all? On the other hand it’s what you know and do best…
- So many people expect and need things from you. And it’s just ‘normal’ to them to count on you.
- Chances are you struggle with reciprocity (saying no and asking for something)
- and might be your relationship(s) suffer from it too one way or the other.
In the end… who’s taking care of you?
This program is designed to help you get back to YOU. Put yourself in the “care spotlight” for a while. Away from all expectations and needs of others, so you can assess yours and regain your balance.
Dear Sister in Care,
Do people tell you how amazing you are? How sensitive and caring? If they do, they certainly don’t do it enough! Why? Because they don’t see you for who you really are.
- with strong and sensitive antennas for everything and everyone around you
- who picks up atmospheres and what’s going on quickly and always acts accordingly
- who puts others first
- with a backpack full of stories and dreams that get snowed under by constand focusing and caring for others
It’s been a lot, right?
You’ve given of yourself until the tank is empty. In doing that, you lose yourself, piece by piece and your relationship(s) are unbalanced.
You have no idea what your next step is however. It’s not easy being a caregiver sometimes, that is for sure. Yet it’s what you know and what you’re good at. Know that, whatever the future brings, you are more more than a damn good health care worker!
How nice would it be if someone would take care of you, someone who understands you and your needs. Because buried deep inside are dreams, ideas and wishes that were neglected and have been pushed away. Needs and expectations from others always came first
It’s time however, you put yourself first!
Because I believe you want to:
- Feel energetic again
- Get back to YOURSELF and what you want and (secretly) dream of
- Let go of expectations (from outside AND inside) and follow YOUR own heart
- Let go of your irrational feelings of guilt
- Make decisions without worrying
- Stop postponing and procrastinating
- Get back in touch with YOU, find your passions (again) and create YOUR sense of purpose
- Surround yourself with people who care about YOU and energize you
- Find a partner, who stands beside YOU and takes care of you so there’s a balance and connection
Just imagine… you’d be totally, entirely, unapologetically YOU without compromises, guilt or expectations. You’d be doing what you love and feeling more fulfilled than ever.
The problem is you’re stuck in this caring role in such a way that people expect it from you. It’s what they’re used to from you, so you don’t get any credits for it either.
- You (try to) live up to other people’s expectations, but you let yourself down.
- You feel bad about yourself or even guilty, even when there’s no reason for it.
- You feel tired and burned out
- You might feel alone and you’re carrying the world on your shoulders
- To and with you don’t really see a way out of it…
It’stime to let YOU shine and be energetic again! Time to get the world of your shoulders and put it at your feet! Time to banish that burnout!
I started the program a couple of months ago and I’m really grateful I did. I tried to do it on my own for a long time, but I got really stuck. Nothing changed, I only lost even more energy and faith in myself. It’s not that I hated my job, I just didn’t love it either anymore. It had become more of a routine and I found myself losing trust in clients. There was less and less interest in reading books or other things. Anything close to psychology or therapy felt like a burden. Only by starting the program, I slowly but steady got out of the negative spiral and gained energy again. By the time I finished I had turned my life 180°. I managed to abtain a partial career break and I started something totally different that has always been a secret passion of mine: photography. I’m still working as a therapist, but in such a different way and on my own terms and that feels so much better. I’m truly forever grateful I took this step and Sofie is a wonderful coach.Sarah Maes
Don’t worry! Take a deep breath and shake off that drained feeling. Things CAN change! Promise! Before you know it, you’ll be back on track and bursting with energy.
I’ll make it my personal mission to get you in balance in all aspects of your life.
Why? Because I know what you’re going through. That was me several years ago. As a psychologist and contextual therapist, I worked in a mental health care center for people with an addiction. Not easy. I also had a private practice, where I mainly dealt with burnout and relationship issues. I gave it my all. On top of that I’m a perfectionist (although I didn’t know that at the time actually). I wanted to be the best psychologist I could be.
Also outside of my job, I tried to live up to others’ expectations and keep everybody happy. I felt guilty about so many things, even when I knew there was no rational reason for it. That’s what happens when you try to be the best doughter, sister, friend and partner.
I struggled with a relationship for years but I couldn’t let go. I loved him, no doubt, but it wasn’t a balanced relationship. I took care of him but it was never really reciprocated. A lot of the relationships I had with friends were unbalanced, too. I’d babysit, help them out, talk to them about thair relationships but mostly they weren’t there when I needed them.
And on top of that I experienced my own personal trauma when I lost my brother. He’s been missing for years. is. It changed me to my core and made me question whether I still wanted to be a psychologist.
So, there I was: thirty-something feeling like a total failure. Struggling, having no energy, unhappy with my job, my relationships, my life, me…
They say to change things drastically, you either need desperation or inspiration. Inspiration asks for a lot more motivation though, where desperation simply makes you do things, because there’s no other way left.
I had tried a lot before. Changed jobs, houses, relationships, but still didn’t feel fulfilled. Inspiration definitely helped me setting steps, but it took a long time and it went up and down. Desperation made it clear to me which road I needed to go. If life can stop in a blink of an eye, I wasn’t going to waste another minute! So I took a terrifying leap of faith and to my surprice things all of a sudden started to make sense.
My story made me travel the world. I recreated myself and as a bonus I found the love of my life somewhere along the road. When I got back I decided I didn’t want to be a psychologist any longer. Ironically my search for what it was that I wanted to do instead, brought me back to psychology. Only this time on my own terms. My pursuit for a more profound life, had brought me the answer: I wanted to help people like me.
So today I am exactly where I want to be, doing what I want to do and being who I want to be. No expectations, only intentions!
And I want YOU to get there, too. Why? Because I made it my personal goal to help others like me to get there too. I promise you, being 100% YOU feels amazing!
Most people will try the DIY route (like I did at first). They’ll search and try things because they believe they have to be able to do it themselves. In the end, however, they stop believing in solutions and in themselves. So, they pack their dreams away instead of their jobs or relationships or whatever it is that is holding them back.
Most of the time, it’s their mindset that gets in the way. They tell themselves things like:
“I can’t quit my job. I have to pay off this loan.”
“It’s not the right time.”
“I have to save money or have more energy or… before I can do this.”
These mindsets keep us “safe” but safe won’t get you where you want to go.
So, where do you want to go?
I don’t want you to feel lost, trying to live up to expectations. Others’ and your own. You shouldn’t settle for mediocrity or any less than you deserve. I want you to start living life on your terms and that is why I designed the Banish Your Burnout Program.
I’ll show you how to:
- get out of this ‘caregiver burnout’.
- decide what is for you and what isn’t.
- get rid of expectations and guilt
- get back to who you really are, to your dreams and passions, your mission and purpose
- get in touch with your personal borders and limits and act accordingly
- balance those relationships
- and a bonus: also romatic relationships will start to make sense again (of course men never will…)
The milestones of this 12 week-program Banish your Burnout.
Why me? Why did I get a burnout? We’ll have a look at your specific story and why it’s probably not that strange you were struck down by a caregiver burnout, since you have qualities that are underrated and not always seen by people around us and our society. We’ll zoom in on the power of expectations, our (limiting) beliefs and the power and impact of today’s society on us.
We’ll focus on two things here. First of all we’ll find out what your energy-blockers or energy-leaks are, so we can eliminate them. Next it’s as important to figure out what gives you even more energy. And don’t worry, if your job is an energy-leak, it doesn’t mean you have to quit immediatly, there’s much more things we can do to close up the leak!
Creating Why’s (the good kind…)
How come it’s so damn difficult to change anything in life? How come New Year’s solutions almost never make it? And what does this have to do with burnout? We’ll have a look at motivational psychology, our mindset, our fears and our comfort zone.
Creating a New & Better Version of You, Resistant to Burnout
With all the things we’ve done so far, we’ll change your mindset in such a way your sense of self will lift you up instead of hold you down. We’ll target your personal boundaries and arm you with strategies to detect and face stressful situations in the future.
Creating Momentum & a Plan
To end with we’ll craft and define succes and happiness for you personally and built up a plan to go with and to maximize your immunity to a future burnout and much more!
P.S. You’re here to change for real, not to simply learn the theory behind all this, right? After all, you are a caregiver and Im sure you’ve got most of the theory down. So the whole program is really designed to be practical and get you to do and change things from the very first week!
How does it work? What do you get?
Banish your Bunrout – for caregivers – includes:
- Modules and Lessons:
- There will be a welcome packet, so you can get started right away.
- Every week there’s a new lesson availbale for you, to guide you step-by-step
- With that you’ll get a PDF full of exercises for you to fill in and work on
- You’ll get a reading list of books that will help you during the program and further on in your life.
- Personalised Support:
- Every week you’ll get a 45-minute one-on-one session with me. The PDF will be your guidance and preparation for this session.
- You have full email access to me so you’ll have support outside of our sessions.
- Group Accountability and Support: -new!-
- You’ll be connected to others in a private Facebook forum and have additional access to me.
- That’s where you’ll find useful tips and tricks to stay motivated.
- You also get:
- Lifetime access to all the material
And that’s not all. You’ll also receive these amazing bonuses!
- BONUS 1: You’ll get exclusive email access to me during the week for 12 weeks to check in whenever you have a question or you need some feedback or help in between session.
- Bonus 2: you’ll get an extra 1 on 1 (30 min) before the start of the program
- Bonus 3: You’ll receive a hands-on guidebook full of tips and templates I use.
- Bonus 4: Since I’m also a certified therapist and clinical psychologist, you’ll get much more than a coach. I don’t sell single sessions, only to clients in a program. So I’ve got you covered when something comes up and you might need axtra support.
When you apply for Banish your Burnout you’ll get a one-on-one call with me to discuss your challenges and goals. You can ask all the questions you have relating to the program. If we feel it’s a good fit, I’ll invite you to become a member and we can start immediately. You’ll get the welcome package and we’ll book your bonus start-up session (30 min) once the payment is made. You’ll also be added to the Facebook Group.
What makes this program different?
I understand you being cautious or even scared. Not only because that’s what we’ve been tought and because it’s all unknown, but also because there are so many programs and coaches to choose from. So why going for this one?
- I have the right background to assure you that everything I do is well-funded and documented. I’m a certified clinical and sport psychologist and a certified contextual therapist .
- Therefore I’m also focused on your surroundings and how they affect you. Lot’s of these programs promise you heaven and beyond when you simply follow the steps, but they don’t take into account that there is a world outside of ourselves that makes certain decisions and steps even harder to make than they already are.
- My background also will help you when things get rough or your problems go beyond coaching. Basically, I can take it a step furhter if needed and so you can be sure you are in good hands.
And finally, the key ingredient to that question is very simple: you just must follow your gut. See if there ‘s a good match, because, as you know as a caregiver, that is the most important factor of all! From my side I can tell you I do the same. Only when there’s a good match I’ll invite people to my program. When you apply for a free call to discuss your challenges and goals and see whether we are a good match, you’ll know it right away.
When you enroll in Banish your Burnout, I guarantee these 12 weeks will change your life forever. Not only in an intellectual way but in a hands-on way, too. You’ll gain energy again and clarity so you’ll be able to make major changes while you’re in the program. You’ll be a new and better version of yourself, ready to banish any burnout coming your way!
Banish your Burnout is for you if you:
- A therapist, coach, psychologist or any kind of mental health care worker that struggles with a burnout
- Value personal growth
- Struggled on your own and are ready to get some help and guidance
- Are a go-getter and are willing to complete the 12 weeks
- Are ready to take responsibility and say goodbye to your comfort zone
- Are coachable and understand you’ll have to work and change things to get different results
This program isn’t for you (or you simply aren’t ready yet) if you:
- Aren’t a professional caregiver (have a look at the other programs in that case!)
- Prefer to do things on your own and/or your way
- Believe that understanding a concept intellectually is enough
- Aren’t willing to leave your comfort zone behind and do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true
- Don’t want to take responsibility for things that aren’t working out the way you want them to
It’s up to you!
You can keep trying to do it all alone and…
- Lose more and more energy until you have nothing left
- Lose yourself entirely until you don’t know what you like, want, feel, or desire anymore
- Believe one day you’ll experience a miracle and all your problems will be solved
- Wonder how it would be if someone was supporting you…
Or you can end your solo struggle and energy loss and sign up for Banish your Burnout, where I’ll guide you to a life of energy, balance and fulfillment in every area of your life. I know what it is like to do it on your own. It’s damn hard and pretty lonely sometimes. So why not team up and give yourself an upgrade?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this program is for me?
If you made it this far down, it probably is! I understand if you still have doubts. Simply book a free call with me and we’ll see whether it’s a good match.
Can I be sure I'll get results?
My program is already proven to transform people into a better version of themselves. I designed it based on my own experience and my background as a psychologist and therapist. Your success, however, also depends on your determination, perseverance and commitment.
What does 'being committed' means?
You’ll have to spent at least three hours a week, probably more. There is a weekly lesson for you to go through and a 45-minute weekly session with me.
How do I pay and is there a payment plan?
There sure is. Either you pay in full or you make 3 monthly payments. Just book a free call with me and we can discuss this as well.
Payment is done via PayPal or through a money transfer with your credit card.
What is a free call?
Well, since there are so many coaches, therapists, psychologists out there, it’s simply hard to know who would be a good fit for you, right?
So I decided to open up a few spaces in my agenda for this cause. That way we can get in connect and both feel whether it would be a match. I say both, since I don’t work with just anyone. Simply because I know I can’t. No one can. I truly believe in the right connection and the rest will follow!
If you think this might be something for you, simply book a call!
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime!
P.S.:Don’t wait to book your free call. Spots are limited. So, click on the link now to take the first step towards Banishing your Burnout!.